Experts : Expert Recruitment
For our professional activities in identifying and carrying out various international Development Projects, we frequently cooperate with international experts combining many backgrounds of expertise.
For the European Commission’s Framework Contracts, in particular, we are active in Lot 9: Culture, Education, Employment and Social. We invite new experts to join us in this lot.
Nizhny Novgorod City Administration has been cooperating with Nehem International in different spheres (society, education, tourism etc.) since 2017. Nehem International assisted us in realization of the joint Russian – Dutch project “Give them a chance”. This project was aimed at social rehabilitation of handicapped people. Besides Nehem International played an important role in establishing friendly relations between Nizhny Novgorod and Maastricht. In 2014 a study visit for the directors of Nizhny Novgorod municipal schools was organized by Nehem International. We consider Nehem International a professional and reliable consulting agency.
If you are interested in working with Nehem International on projects in these sectors and related areas, please send us your CV in the current EU CV format.
We will include your CV in our database and contact you when we find a potential project that matches your CV.
For more information, please contact Albert Wijaya.
We are actively looking for experts with experience in the following fields:
- Culture (Development Policies, Intercultural Dialogue, Cultural Heritage, Audio-Visual, Cultural Industries and Tourism).
- Early Childhood Education (Pre-school Education).
- Primary Education (all elementary and first cycle systematic instruction for children).
- Secondary Education (Second cycle systematic instruction at both junior and senior levels).
- Higher Education (Degree and diploma programmes at universities, colleges and polytechnics; scholarships).
- Basic life skills for youth and adults (including literacy and numeracy training). Education sector analysis, reform, management (Education sector policy, financing, planning and programming; aid to education ministries, administration and management systems; institutional capacity assessment and building; school management and governance; curriculum and materials development).
- Elementary Vocational Training, Secondary Level Technical Education, Advanced Technical Training.
- VET sub-sector analysis, reform, management (including analysis and measures to strengthen the links between VET and the Labour market and to promote involvement of the private sector). (Einde gesloten stukje).
- Structure and characteristics of the Labour Force (Labour force participation and trends; Characteristics of job seekers and job search procedures; Industrial, occupational, age, qualification and gender structure of employment and trends; Gender and regional growth of employment and trends; Part-time employment, short-term contracts and hours of work; Self-employment and employment in family enterprises; Employment in the public sector; Employment projections).
- Labour Market settings/management, employment services, related offices (Employment offices; Market share of public employment offices; Private employment offices; Other mechanisms of intermediation).
- Wage Policy and Labour Market (Collective/ sector/ agreements/ conventions; Wages, productivity, inflation and unemployment; Changes in labour remuneration, productivity and unit labour costs in manufacturing and other sectors of the economy; Public/private sector salaries; Flexibility of labour remuneration in relation to productivity and unemployment; Efficiency of the process of wage determination).
- Social Dialogue (Main statutes and laws governing industrial relations; Structure and organisation of labour unions; Labour-union participation; The employers’ organisations; Collective bargaining and collective agreements; Industrial action and procedures for resolving industrial disputes).
- Job Creation (Incidence of job loss on various groups; Labour mobility and turnover).
- Social situation and impact analysis.
- Social Policy Institutions and their management.
- Pension Policy, Legislation, systems reform.
- Social inclusion, assistance Policies / Systems (Subsidies, cash transfers, special programmes for vulnerable and marginal groups e.g. the elderly, the disabled, female headed households, orphans, street children, …).(
- Poverty analysis / monitoring (including Millennium Development Goals and Poverty Reduction Strategies, stakeholder and final beneficiary analysis).