Robin van de Poll is Managing Director of Nehem International.
Robin holds a master degree in Organisational Sciences, a degree in Labour Sociology and a degree in Human Resource Management.
He started his career in 1982 within the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment, before becoming a professional consultant with Nehem in 1989. Since 1993, he is active in International Development Projects.
Mr. Van de Poll has experience in providing services in the following subjects:
- Training and consulting managers in Business Strategy, Organisation Design and Management.
- Socially Responsible Enterprise Restructuring.
- Labour Market development.
- Small and Medium sized Enterprise development.
- Vocational Educational Training development.
- Social Dialogue.
- Project design and implementation, including capacity building.
Donor experience: EU (Tender, FWC), UNDP, ILO, SFD, Private businesses and Dutch Bilateral.
Geographic experience: Middle East: Egypt, Oman and UAE. CIS: Belarus, Russia, Moldova and Armenia. Balkan: Macedonia and Croatia. Asia: China and Indonesia. Central Europe: Hungary and Czech Republic.
His current assignments are: Belarus – Training top management of different enterprises in strategy and organisation development. Indonesia – Technical Assistance to the development of Collective Labour Agreements, The Netherlands – Developing Regional Labour Market Plan.